Castelvetrano Olive Tapenade©
Deliciously bright in color and taste, with the just-right level of salt, Castelvetrano olives from Sicily make the perfect tapenade to pair with a crisp Sauv Blanc!
Serve with crackers or chunks of crusty bread as part of your Napa Style Charcuterie & Cheese Platter, as a topping for grilled chicken or pan-seared whitefish. This easy to make ahead and store condiment is also a terrific addition for creating a lighter version of pasta puttanesca when combined with wilted cherry tomatoes, capers, and extra virgin olive oil.
- 8 oz – Pitted Castelvetrano Olives
- 1/4 cup – Extra Virgin Olive Oil + drizzle for garnish
- 1/4 cup – Chopped Parsley, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup – Shallot, minced
- 1/2 – Lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Tbs – Winemaker’s Pantry™ Spice Pairing for Sauvignon Blanc
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped; chill. Store up to 4 days in the refrigerator. Drizzle with a little more olive oil just before serving.
© 2018 The Winemaker’s Pantry, Inc. All rights reserved. The Winemaker’s Pantry name and logo are trademarks of The Winemaker’s Pantry, Inc.