Chardonnay Blend White Honey Vinaigrette
This recipe brings flavor-WOW to any salad and tames the bite of standard vinaigrettes when being served with Chardonnay! We LOVE to pour it over butter lettuces with thinly sliced pears, goat cheese, and toasted pecans… but, it also makes a great dipping sauce for crudites/raw veggies.
Want more ideas? Try a drizzle over oven-roasted carrots or, on top of thin-sliced roast chicken breast in sandwiches. It’s versatile, easy to make and delicious!
- 1/2- cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 – Tbs Rice or White Wine Vinegar
- 2 – Tbs fresh squeezed Orange or Lemon Juice
- 1 – Tbs Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 – Tbs Winemaker’s Pantry™ Spice Pairing for Chardonnay
- Pinch of Sea Salt
Simply whisk all ingredients together until emulsified. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator and shake well before serving.
© 2018 The Winemaker’s Pantry™, Inc. All rights reserved. The Winemaker’s Pantry name and logo are trademarks of The Winemaker’s Pantry, Inc.